Weber’s New Real Grilling – The ultimate cookbook for every backyard griller. En anglais seulement.
Livre de recette New Real Grilling de Weber – 209552
Get ready to get inspired! Gather around the grill with Weber-the world’s leading authority in grilling-and New York Times best-selling author Jamie Purviance for an exploration of food and flavors with 200+ all-new recipes, retro grilling recipes, and how-tos on stir-frying, smoking, using a pizza stone, and more. Packed with plenty of tips, tricks, and insight to take your grilling skills to a new level, Weber’s New Real Grilling is sure to become your ultimate grill-side companion and ignite your fire all over again.
Weber’s New Real Grilling includes:
200+ all-new, triple-tested recipes, each with a full-color photo, for delicious dishes, including starters, beef, lamb, pork, poultry, seafood, vegetables and sides, and desserts-plus great recipes for rubs, marinades, brines, and sauces.
- Essential grilling advice on knife skills, techniques, tools, cleaning, safety, stocking the griller’s pantry, and more.
- Advanced tool tips on how to use a rotisserie, a griddle, a wok, and a pizza stone, plus braising and smoking-all on the grill!
- Recipe Remix: Then and Now with classics pulled from Weber’s grilling archives, updated for today’s modern palates.
- Step-by-step grill skills on perfecting barbecue favorites such as: steak, burgers, ribs, pork chops, whole chicken, and fish fillets.
- Top Ten Grilling Dos and Don’ts.